The second issue of the acclaimed Eclectic RPG Zine, now featuring Even More Contributors.
- Merchants, who don't exactly take money,
- A new class to devour your illnesses,
- Those fungal miscreants called "Halfling,"
- And much, much more!
The reviews are in:
- "And you titled it Penicillin? An rpg zine? Why?"
- "There needs to be a subtitle if you're dead set on that name."
- "...there's not an ice cube's chance in hell I'm paying for your game now."
- "My dude you have not adequately communicated at all what the content is."
- "I would suggest stat blocks for some of the most common systems. 5e, Pathfinder, and Savage Worlds."